Full Time, Part Time
Location: 3055 Massey Dr #173, Prince George, BC V2N 2S9
Innovation, passion, commitment, respect, and excellence are what drive us day by day.
All of our employees hold these values, from head office to every one of our stores.
What is the reason for our success? Our commitment to contribute to the well-being of our customers and employees alike so we can all make the most out of life! After all, they all are our inspiration.
Are you looking for a career with vision?
Joining Visions Optical gives you the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team and advance your career.
- Exceed our customer’s expectation by creating a positive experience during their visit at our store;
- Ensure our customers are greeted and welcomed into our store in a timely, professional, and engaging manner;
- Initiate consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn about our customers’ preferences and needs;
- Assist our customers through the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses through honest and confident feedback based on style, function, and fit;
- Perform basic technical measurement and adjustments of eyewear (training provided);
- Assist our customers in placing orders and process customer payment transactions;
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Assist in opening and closing store procedures;
- Perform other tasks as needed, including maintaining store cleanliness, entering stock, inventory counts, and other duties assigned.
Requirements and work conditions
- You have previous retail sales or customer service experience
- You have a great attitude towards customer service
- You have excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- You are committed to driving sales and working as a team to achieve store targets
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open minded and adaptable to new environments
- You have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evening, weekends and some holidays
You can apply by filling the form on the right or by sending your resume to: