Full Time, Part Time
Location: 32900 S Fraser Way #179, Abbotsford, BC V2S 5A1
Why Visions Optical?
Giving back to the community has always been important to the Directors of Visions Optical. We give back through many corporate donations to local events and charites. Visions has sponsored Canuck Place, local sports teams and have been part of the food bank program for years. Our locations are also donation points for used eyeglasses which go to the Third World giving needy people the gift of sight.
To provide exceptional and professional service to our customers looking to purchase new eyewear.
Join our talent’s team!
Are customers your daily priority? Do you enjoy working with the public? You are positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional and with a passion for the Optical industry? We are looking for someone like you at Visions Optical.
• You ensure our customers are greeted and welcomed into our store in a timely, professional, and engaging manner
• You assist our customers through the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses through honest and confident feedback based on style, function, and fit
• You are knowledgeable of our lens and frame products in order to educate and better assist our customers
• You perform basic technical measurement and adjustments of eyewear (training provided)
• You assist our customers in placing orders and accurately process customer payment transactions
• You achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
• You assist in opening and closing store procedures
• You have previous retail sales or customer service experience
• You have a great attitude towards customer service
• You have good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• You are committed to driving sales and working as a team to achieve store targets
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evening, weekends and some holidays
You can apply by filling the form on the right or by sending your resume to: