Location: 3055 Massey Dr #173, Prince George, BC V2N 2S9
Innovation, passion, commitment, respect, and excellence are what drive us day by day.
All of our employees hold these values, from head office to every one of our stores.
What is the reason for our success? Our commitment to contribute to the well-being of our customers and employees alike so we can all make the most out of life! After all, they all are our inspiration.
Are you looking for a career with vision?
Joining Visions Optical gives you the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team and advance your career.
- You manage with integrity in a way that promotes our company culture, values and vision;
- You manage day-to-day store operation to ensure the business is set up for sustainable financial growth, while delivering outstanding vision care and customer service;
- You lead, mentor and manage all store staff;
- You set daily goals for the work group and coach to reach targets;
- You implement and enforce new policies, protocols and procedures set in place by the company;
- You ensure your store is up to date with aged receivables and undelivered orders;
- You ensure that all daily closings and bank deposits are done correctly on a daily basis;
- You lead scheduled inventory counts throughout the year at the store;
- You are fully involved in the organization of in-store events to amplify the clinic, store, and brand awareness;
- You ensure that frame displays are full at all times and that product is merchandised to provide our customers with the most amazing experience and to maximize both AOV and conversion;
- You solve problems with an entrepreneurial mindset, by taking initiative, asking questions, and creating winning results through a combination of proactive and analytic behavior;
- You create the store’s staffing schedule on a monthly basis;
- You develop talent for your store orienting, and training all team members;
- You handle customer escalations, assess and address customer complaints, and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns;
- You are knowledgeable of different lens products, our own lens products (product knowledge provided) and frame products, to educate and better assist our customers
- You communicate with the Director of Operations on a regular basis to inform and update on the progress or updates regarding your store operation.
Requirements and work conditions
- You have genuine desire to make a difference in people’s lives;
- You have experience in optical field (an asset);
- You act as an ambassador by professionally representing Visions Optical – New Look Vision Group Inc.;
- You have great attitude towards customer service
- You have excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You are able to execute on timelines and expectations autonomously;
- You have strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor team members in a fast- paced environment;
- You possess the ability to remain calm under pressure;
- You are self-motivated with a passion for the optical industry
- You are committed to driving salesand lead the team to achieve individual and store targets;
- You have great organization and planning skills, and an ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously;
- You possess strong problem solving skills, with an ability to plan and prioritize;
- You have interest in style and fashion;
- You have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evening, weekends and some holidays.
You can apply by filling the form on the right or by sending your resume to: